Simple, fast, affordable.

We’re a team of Certified Accountants working with hundreds of Landlords, RCT Subcontractors, Freelancers, Individuals with secondary incomes and Self-Employed individuals across Ireland to complete their personal income tax return.

Here’s how it works...

  1. 1

    Provide some basic details to get a quote​

    Great! You’ve decided to take the first step towards hassle-free tax returns. Simply provide us with a few initial details, and we’ll get back to you with a quote by the end of the next working day.

  2. 2

    Tax Agent Authorisation​

    If you are happy with our quote, we will request that you complete a short online authorisation form to appoint us as your Tax Agent.

  3. 3

    Gather the Relevant Information​

    It’s time to gather all the details that we’ll need to get your tax return completed and filed correctly. We’ll collaborate with you on this process, making it as straightforward as possible.

  4. 4

    Completing your Income Tax Return

    Over to us. We’ll complete your Form 11 outlining your tax position using the details you have provided to us.  Settle our agreed fee, sign the form and we’ll file your income tax return to the Revenue Commissioners.

  5. 5


    And you are done! You will receive information from The Revenue Commissioners that your returns are filed.​


Want to know more? We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help.

What’s the deadline to file my income tax return?

The Pay and File extension deadline for ROS customers is 16th November 2022, Revenue will confirm actual date in due course. The extension can be availed of provided you file the 2023 Form 11 return and make the appropriate payment through ROS for both:​

  • Preliminary Tax for 2024
  • Income Tax balance due for 2023.​

Where only one of these actions is completed through ROS, the extension does not apply and the required date to submit returns and payments is 31 October 2024. ​

How do I know if I must submit an income tax return?

You must submit an income tax return if you are in receipt of other income apart from your PAYE income. This may include income from a trade or business, rental income, you are a Proprietary Director or you are in receipt of any other form of income. You must also file a tax return if you have been granted SARP relief (Special Assignee Relief Programme).

What is Preliminary Tax?

Preliminary tax is your estimate of income tax and related charges payable by you for the current tax year to be paid along with the previous year’s tax liability. These are both due in the same event.

In calculating your preliminary tax payment, you should ensure that it covers your liability for your Income Tax, USC & PRSI.

To calculate preliminary tax due you must choose at least one of the below:

  • 90% of the tax due for that year
  • 100% of the tax due for the preceding year
  • 105% of the tax due for the pre-preceding year (this option only applies where you pay by direct debit - it does not apply if the tax due for the pre-preceding year was zero).

I have recently become self-employed. How can I register with the Revenue Commissioners?

You can register using the Revenue Commissioner’s Online Service (ROS) or by submitting the tax registration Form TR1. Alternatively, Tax Return Plus can do this for you for a fee of €62.

Do I need to file a return if I did not make any profit?

Yes - you are obliged to file a self-assessed return every year by the deadline of 31st October, even if you did not make any profit.

What business expenses are allowable for my tax return?

The expense must be business related and must be used wholly and exclusively for the purposes of your trade.

How can I pay my tax liability to the Revenue Commissioners?

You can pay your tax liability by posting a cheque to the Collector General, by debit or credit card payment over the phone or through your Revenue profile online.

Does my income tax return include my PAYE Income?

Yes. Income earned and taxes deducted via the PAYE system are incorporated into your income tax return along with any additional non-PAYE Income. In effect an income tax return is a declaration of your full livelihood, therefore engaging the services of professionals such as Tax Return Plus is recommended.

They send gentle reminders to make sure I never miss the annual deadline, and the process is so simple that I really have nothing to worry about.
- Terry Bradley, Freelance Web Developer, Co.Kerry
self assessment tax returns
Our no-nonsense process and specialist expertise gives you a super-easy tax return experience.
We complete all returns quickly, and efficiently. We’ll take care of the tax return while you concentrate on running your business.
Our team of Accountants are hugely experienced tax return experts, they’ll ensure all is in order and 100% accurate.